Country of origin: California
Brand: Blue Diamonds
This California superfood is a multifunctional healthy snack that has been cut into thin strips for easy serving, can be used as a topping for cakes, breads, oatmeal mixes, and can even be used as a drink or eaten raw, you know!
Benefits of almonds
- Control blood sugar levels
- Helps you lose weight
- Increase milk production
- Increase immunity
- Good for skin, brain and heart
Recommended uses: Roasted Almond Sliced can be used as cake toppings or bread mixes, and can be consumed directly as healthy snacks, and can be sprinkles, smoothies, yogurt, etc.
Ingredients: Almonds have a variety of nutrition properties, including carbohydrates, fats, protein, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 (folic acid), choline, vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, and contain lots of fiber so it is good for digestion.
Almonds last longer than other types of nuts. Well, here is the right way to store almonds so they last a long time:
- Store almonds in an airtight container, which aims to reduce bacteria that stimulate mold or rancid odor. it turns out that this method is also effective for preventing almonds from absorbing odors from the food that is around them, you know
- Store almonds in a dark, cool, and low humidity environment such as in the refrigerator, with a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius and a relative humidity level of less than 65% so that the almonds are more durable
- Place in the freezer, so that the storage time is more durable. don't forget to wrap it first using a vacuum and sealed package, this method can make almonds last about 4 years.
(can be stored at ordinary room temperature, avoid exposure to direct sunlight)
Available in sizes:
Expired Date: December 2021